Fund and Development ManagerCompany: The Glebe Centre
Date Posted: August 8, 2017
The Glebe Centre is an accredited Long Term Care and Senior Outreach Facility which serves 254 residents and over 400 seniors in the community. Our team of over 350 employees touches the lives of seniors and their families every day. Our employees are committed to excellence in care and compassion for those we serve through supportive relationships, enhanced sensitivity, innovation and dedication to our Residents and Clients.
The Glebe Centre is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual for a full-time Fund and Development Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Fund and Development Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating all aspects of the fund development program for The Glebe Centre. The successful candidate will provide leadership on fundraising initiatives including special events, gifts, planned giving, sponsorships and donor cultivation. They will also identify, organize and manage the fundraising activities with a focus on new opportunities to obtain on-going and increased support from corporations, major donors and planned gifts and individuals.
- University degree or community college diploma in a related field or equivalent background in fundraising; CFRE recommended.
- Five years of progressive fundraising experience including relevant experience at a management level.
- Advanced computer skills and expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salsa software experience desirable.
- Desire to work as part of a team and willingness to promote the principles and values of The Glebe Centre.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspire, train, motivates and supervises volunteers.
- Experience and contacts in the Ottawa Community are considered an asset
If you would like to become a part of the positive, diverse, safe and progressive work environment at The Glebe Centre, submit your resume and salary expectations in confidence to:
The Glebe Centre
Fax: 613- 238-4759