Associate Director of DevelopmentCompany: Ashbury College
Date Posted: January 10, 2018
We are currently seeking a full-time Associate Director of Development to support Ashbury College’s comprehensive fundraising strategy including our Major Gifts, Annual Fund, Planned Giving, Direct Mail, Donor Stewardship and Capital Campaign programs.
Reporting to the Director of Development, working closely with the Executive Director of Enrollment and Advancement, and supporting a three member Development department team, your activities and initiatives will include:
· Assist in developing an overarching planned giving strategy and build a prospect pipeline
· Analyze direct mail results towards successfully segmenting the direct mail program
· Direct a digital, on-line giving strategy
· Identify donor prospect constituencies, and build tailored engagement strategies
· Track metrics for the Development team and Foundation Board
· Develop donor newsletters and other communications vehicles
· Support Ashbury College’s Foundation Board, Guild, and Alumni Associations
· Leverage College events as fundraising cultivation activities
· Lead a capital campaign appeal strategy and action plan
· Support an international alumni engagement strategy
· Administer the Foundation and Development department budgets
We’d like to hear from you if you have at least 5 years of senior experience in development and fundraising including;
· A track record of proven accomplishments in a broad range of fundraising activities, ideally in an independent school environment,
· A related Bachelor Degree, and / or CFRE accreditation, or equivalent combination of work experience and education,
· Understanding of CRA regulations regarding the management of charitable giving,
· Superior communication and interpersonal skills,
· Creativity, and a high level of energy and commitment,
· A commitment to confidentiality, working collaboratively, and projecting professionalism,
· Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge, Word, Excel, and statistics-based database programs.
· Experience in the Education sector, and proficiency in both official languages are assets.
Please e-mail your resume with a brief description of why you think you would be a great fit with Ashbury College to email@example.com, and please quote “Associate Development Director” in the subject line. We need to receive your application by no later than January 19, 2018.
Ashbury College is a respectful, inclusive and accessible workplace. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please let us know by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the College at 613-749-9630 and ask to speak with our Director of Human Resources.