Executive Director, Arnprior Regional Health FoundationCompany: Arnprior Regional Health
Date Posted: December 15, 2016
Arnprior Regional Health has been growing as a regional leader for selected acute, long-term and other healthcare services. Located less than 30 minutes northwest of Ottawa with an annual operating budget of approximately $26 million, the corporation has over 300 staff, 150 volunteers, and a growing number of medical staff. Noted for being a progressive and innovative organization, our multi-site organization has been awarded and recognized for our efforts to improve our workplace in ways that contribute to quality of work-life and the quality of the care and services we deliver to our patients, residents and clients.
We are currently seeking a full time Executive Director for the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation (ARHF) reporting directly to the ARHF Board of Directors. Responsible for executing the major fundraising and operational objectives of the organization, the incumbent will provide leadership, direction, guidance and expertise to the Foundation’s activities and fundraising programs. This role will represent the Foundation to regulatory bodies, related agencies, community and civic organizations, donors, funders, supporters and the general public inclusive of managing the Foundation office personnel. As a member of the Senior Management Team, the position will support the implementation of the corporation’s strategic plan, and various evidenced based leadership practices enhancing employee engagement and improving patient, resident and client satisfaction.
- Post-secondary degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience with a recognized certification such as CFRE
- 5 years progressive experience in senior fund development roles, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, plan, implement and evaluate fund raising programs, events and capital campaigns including the ability to recommend current and multi-year financial funding targets
- An effective communicator with the ability to be highly relational, diplomatic, influential and credible to all audiences.
- Demonstrates an exceptional customer service orientation as it relates to all aspects of donor relationship building and stewardship
- Results-oriented with an ability to manage competing priorities to meet required timelines
- Knowledge of volunteerism, effective boards, committee work, community issues and needs
- Knowledge of the Arnprior and surrounding area would be considered an asset
Arnprior Regional Health offers a quality of work life where staff, physicians and volunteers live by the values of H.A.R.T - Honesty, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
Candidates may submit an application by Monday January 9, 2017. We thank all applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Applications may be submitted by email to: email@example.com