Sponsorship ConsultantCompany: The Sponsorship Collective
Date Posted: January 20, 2017
Do you love sponsorship in all its forms?
- Cause sponsorship
- Sport sponsorship
- Naming rights
Do you go to events and find yourself obsessed with logo placement, sponsorship activation and product placement?
Do you hate “Gold, Silver, Bronze” sponsorship packages?
Do you have experience talking to companies about their goals and selling them sponsorship opportunities?
If you said yes to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
The Sponsorship Collective is growing our team and we are looking for an Account Manager (aka sponsorship consultant) to join our team. You don’t have to be a sponsorship expert…you just have to want to be one, and we will help you get there.
You will be working with a senior consultant on all of the following:
- Inventory building
- Asset valuation
- Activation strategy development
- Market research
- Prospect research
- RFP research and submission
- Project management
If we’re speaking your language, then send us your application already! Here’s what we’re looking for in one page, all about you:
- No resumes! Send us a link to your up to date LinkedIn profile (the resume is really just a “Gold, Silver, Bronze” package, isn’t it?)
- Instead of a typical cover letter, tell us which one of our blog posts is your favourite and why. Find something you disagree with? That’s ok too! Let’s hear it Check out the blog here: sponsorshipcollective.com
- Tell us what you think is a reasonable salary range
You should know, we work very hard, with outstanding clients who expect the best from us…but we have a lot of fun too. Oh yeah, say goodbye to your commute! We all work remotely but get together regularly as a team.
How to apply:
Send us your application no later than February 17th. If we think there is a fit, then we will set up a discovery call to see if it makes sense to both sides to move to the next level. Please send all applications by email to: email@example.com