Foster/Adoption Family Recruitment LeadCompany: Family and Children's Services of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington
Date Posted: October 20, 2017
A PERFECT ROLE FOR A FUNDRAISER
Help us raise families instead of donations
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with a strong business background who can assist Family and Children’s Services of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington in recruiting and growing our network of Foster Parents. Do you have a passion for generating leads, cold calling, making presentations, developing, growing and maintaining a network, and building and fostering relationships with community partners? Please visit our website to learn more about this exceptional career opportunity Foster/Adoption Family Recruitment Lead
You are Exceptional at:
- Communication and Networking skills;
- Business Development skills;
- Exploring, measuring and refining sales/recruitment tactics and strategies;
- Finding and engaging potential clients;
- Engaging your audience in a public forum;
- Exploring new channels to achieve results;
- Tracking and measuring performance against specific targets and achieving goals;
- Building rapport and maintaining relationships with perspective clients;
- Proficient in using data, technology and resources to achieve targets;
- Driving execution, initiating action and follow-ups to successful completion;
- Performing pre-call strategies, conducting post call debriefs.
What it takes:
- Ability to develop and execute a strategy in order to establish and grow a recruitment territory;
- Ability to respect diversity of perspective clients in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style;
- Proven track record of public speaking and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, strong results driven and have a high degree of autonomy and accountability;
- Flexibility in working hours, including week-ends and evenings and the ability to travel across counties of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington;
- Demonstrated unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others;
- A Bachelor’s degree or College certificate/diploma in Marketing and or Business Administration;
- Bilingualism (fluency in French and English) is an asset.
How to apply:
- Please include the competition number and the title of the position in the subject line of the email;
- Please submit cover letter and resume as single attachment.
For further information, please visit our website at: www.FamilyandChildren.ca
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Agency will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: We are a scent-free workplace.