Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
AFP Foundation for Philanthropy-Canada has launched a new and exciting Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy program. With funding from the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration’s Partnership Project Office, the Fellowship program will be offering inclusion-oriented education, specialized training, networking activities and one-on-one mentorship for Ontario-based emerging and mid-level non-profit professionals representing a wide range of cultural backgrounds and interests. This program is responding to the need to better reflect the communities we serve, to create more opportunities for underrepresented groups, and to expand our understanding of fundraising best practices.
Over the course of eight months, each Fellow will receive the following:
- Complimentary 1 year membership from AFP
- Full scholarships to 5 AFP professional development and education opportunities, including the Fundraising Day conference, 3-day fundraising Congress, Fundamentals of Fundraising and two webinars.
- One-on-one senior level mentorship
- Opportunity to develop organizational policies and practices on diversity and inclusion
- Support from the Program Manager throughout the Fellowship
- A Certificate of Inclusive Leadership from AFP upon completion of the program
To find out if you qualify to be a part of this exciting new program and to apply, please visit our webpage: www.afpinclusivegiving.ca Deadline for applications is Friday May 29th, 2015 at 5pm